LIMITED EDITION SMALL-BATCH WHISKY CASK AGED COFFEE, EXPERTLY CRAFTED TO PRODUCE THE PERFECT BALANCE OF FLAVOUR.
- Aged for 5 weeks in a whisky cask from Isle of Islay.
- Small-batch medium roasted.
- Available only in whole bean to retain flavour.
- Never sleep again – 350mg of Caffeine per cup.
- Estimated 25 servings.
- 500g Foil sealed resealable bag.
- Rainforest Alliance certified coffee.
Our expertly crafted Barrel Aged Coffee - Whisky Cask edition is the result of ageing green Skull Crusher Coffee beans for 5 weeks in recently emptied whisky cask’s to infuse the beans with subtle whisky flavours.
After the ageing process the green beans are then small-batch roasted to a medium roast for a perfect balance of whisky and coffee flavours with the high caffeine content our coffee is known for.
1 CUP BREWING METHOD:
- Add 2 heaped table spoons (20g) of ground coffee to a French Press.
- Add 170ml (6oz) of boiling water.
- Leave to brew for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly press the plunger and serve.
- Get sh*t done!
- Add 2 heaped table spoons (20g) of ground coffee in a filter.
- Pour over enough water (about 50ml of the 170ml) to wet your coffee and leave for 20 seconds.
- Slowly pour over the remaining water in a spiral pattern to cover all the grounds.
- After about 3 minutes the water should of fully drained through and is ready to serve.
- Never sleep again.