LIMITED EDITION WHISKY CASK AGED COFFEE, EXPERTLY CRAFTED TO PRODUCE THE PERFECT BALANCE OF FLAVOUR.
- Aged for 60 days in a whisky cask from the Lowlands, Scotland.
- Small-batch roasted to a medium roasted.
- Available only in whole bean to retain flavour.
Our expertly crafted Barrel Aged Coffee is the result of ageing our high caffeine Skull Crusher Coffee beans for 60 days in freshly emptied whisky cask’s to infuse the beans with subtle whisky flavours.
After the ageing process the beans are then small-batch roasted to a medium roast for a perfect balance of whisky and coffee flavours with the high caffeine content our coffee is known for.
BATCH 003 - LOWLANDS, SCOTLAND:
Our highly anticipated Batch 003 has been aged in a whisky cask from the Lowlands in Scotland, home to Auchentoshan. It has distinct favour notes of caramel toffee, sweet and oak, perfectly balanced with the bold flavour of our coffee.
1 CUP BREWING METHOD:
- Add 2 heaped table spoons (20g) of ground coffee to a French Press.
- Add 170ml (6oz) of boiling water.
- Leave to brew for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly press the plunger and serve.
- Get sh*t done!
- Add 2 heaped table spoons (20g) of ground coffee in a filter.
- Pour over enough water (about 50ml of the 170ml) to wet your coffee and leave for 20 seconds.
- Slowly pour over the remaining water in a spiral pattern to cover all the grounds.
- After about 3 minutes the water should of fully drained through and is ready to serve.
- Never sleep again.
Batch 001 - Isle of Islay, Scotland.
Batch 002 - Speyside, Scotland.