BATCH 005 - GLENMORANGIE - HIGHLANDS, SCOTLAND.
Limited edition whisky-cask aged coffee, expertly crafted to produce the perfect balance of flavour.
- Aged for 60 days in freshly emptied whisky casks.
- Small-batch roasted to a medium roasted.
- Available only in whole bean to retain maximum flavour.
Our expertly crafted Barrel Aged Coffee is the result of ageing our high caffeine Skull Crusher Coffee beans for 60 days in freshly emptied whisky cask’s to infuse the beans with subtle whisky flavours. The beans are hand-rotated daily to ensure all the coffee comes into contact with the oak barrel over the course of several weeks.
After the ageing process the beans are then small-batch roasted to a medium roast for a perfect balance of whisky and coffee flavours with the high caffeine content our coffee is known for.
Our highly anticipated Batch 005 has been aged in a whisky cask from the Highlands in Scotland, home to Glenmorangie.
It has distinct whisky favour notes of vanilla, toffee and fruitiness perfectly balanced with the bold flavour of our coffee.
1 CUP BREWING METHOD:
- Add 2 heaped table spoons (20g) of ground coffee to a French Press.
- Add 300ml (10oz) of boiling water.
- Leave to brew for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Slowly press the plunger and serve.
- Add 2 heaped table spoons (20g) of ground coffee in a filter.
- Pour over enough water (about 50ml of the 300ml) to wet your coffee and leave for 20 seconds.
- Slowly pour over the remaining water in a spiral pattern to cover all the grounds.
- After about 3 minutes the water should have fully drained through and is ready to serve.